Even though the health risks of soda are well known now, many people continue to drink it. There has been a slight decline in sales thanks to those who say they are actively avoiding it, but even so, the sales of this type of drink in the world are extraordinary, leading to an increased risk of diabetes, obesity, tooth decay, heart disease and more.
Chemicals in sodas damage bones
If you're still struggling with sugar addiction and haven't been able to shake off soda, here are some of the reasons why you should do it now.
1. Soda can lead to osteoporosis
Diet or regular, all soft drinks contain phosphates or phosphoric acid to give them their tangy flavor and improve their shelf life. Phosphoric acid exists in many whole foods, but in excess it can lead to heart and kidney problems, muscle loss, osteoporosis, and can accelerate the aging process. Excess phosphoric acid relative to calcium intake can cause bone loss, and caffeine sodium can interfere with calcium absorption. A diet that includes soda, diet or not, lowers bone density and increases the risk of osteoporosis.
2. Sodas causes fat gain
Danish researchers found that drinking a non-diet soda leads to a dramatic increase in fat accumulation in the liver and skeletal muscles - both of which contribute to insulin resistance and diabetes. The study found that those who drank a regular soda every day for six months increased liver fat, skeletal fat, blood fat from triglycerides and other organ fats, along with an 11% increase in cholesterol. Not only do sodas lead to fat accumulation and weight gain, they cause fat to accumulate in some of the worst places.
3. Cola drinks contain additives that cause cancer
Artificial caramel coloring is a popular additive in many soft drinks to give them their brown color. This ingredient contains two contaminants: 2-methylimidazole and 4-methylimidazole. Both have been found to cause cancer, and according to California's strict Proposition 65 cancer-causing chemicals list, just 16 micrograms per day of 4-methylimidazole is enough to pose a cancer threat. Here's the scary part: The most popular brown cola drinks, both diet and regular, contain 200 micrograms per 20 Oz bottle.
4. Sodas cause cavities
Dentists have a name for the tooth decay they see in children and adults who drink a lot of soda. They call it “mountain dew from the mouth,” those who drink soda to excess have their mouths full of decayed teeth. The citric acid in soda erodes enamel and dentin over time, which are the core of teeth.
5. Sodas lead to disease
• Non-alcoholic fatty liver: Excessive fructose consumption through sugary drinks can overload the liver, causing fructose to turn into fat. This fat can remain in the liver and lead to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
• Insulin resistance: Consuming too much sugar can also cause cells to become resistant to the effects of insulin. When this happens, the pancreas must produce more insulin to remove glucose from the blood; increased insulin levels lead to insulin resistance.
• Type 2 diabetes: Drinking just one can of soda per day has been consistently linked to an increased risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Imagine if each person added a can of soda to their daily diet. Millions and millions of people in just one country could become diabetic.
• Heart disease: Sugar-sweetened beverages can increase some of the main risk factors for cardiovascular disease. Many studies have found strong links between sugar consumption and risk of heart disease. Just one sugary drink per day can cause a 20% higher risk of having a heart attack, or dying from a heart attack.
• Dementia: Researchers have found a link between increased blood sugar and an increased risk of dementia. Large doses of sugary drinks can affect memory and decision-making abilities, which can lead to conditions such as Alzheimer's disease.
If you are one of those people who consume a lot of carbonated drinks, you should consider these risks and start to change that harmful habit that can well be replaced by healthy drinks. Opt for natural drinks, natural fruit flavored waters, there are many ways you can eliminate sodas from your diet forever and give your body room for good health.
Optimal Life Labs Keto is a weight loss supplement that offers you the perfect journey to lose weight. With its essential ingredients, Optimal Life Labs Keto removes excess fat from the body and helps to maintain weight. Optimum Keto contains several building blocks that are really necessary to reduce fat and give you a toned figure. Optimal Life Labs Keto claims to help consumers initiate a process called ketosis in their digestive system. This remedy introduces BHB into the user’s system as it aims to lose weight quickly. To date, no studies or clinical data are available on the effectiveness of Optimal Life Labs Keto for the health benefits of ketosis. Optimal Life Keto
Bloom Green CBD Oil >> Review >> preference hastily. CBD Gummies UK: A normal human body uses to acquire limitless problems in it as it turns into more installed. There is a function wonder that because the cells of the frame turn more pro, they use to…
It does need a bit of supervision. People who are using this supplement have to avoid smoking or taking alcohols as these may become the leading factors or various heart issues. Some of the cheap and dirtyplace ingredients as a result of used in an know…
Smilz Delta 8 Gummies Cherry Cubes This CBD thing called the Smilz Delta 8 Gummies Cherry Cubes is the principle CBD in whose public assistance is so beneficent similarly as phenomenal which has truly advanced generally speaking records. After the…
I have now replied to your Bomb Keto concerns. Let me make you an offer most insiders can't refuse. Bomb Keto is just as plain on the inside as it is on the outside. Simple huh? It's only a drag and drop operation however, the essential element to realize…
Testonyl Osterreich - - - extreme believe and self assurance among the users of the Male Enhancement Pill. The Medication has accurate outcomes that could fulfill the customers in a complete Manner because of its features of Providing trusted…